The Social Economy Centre and the Collaborative Program in Community Development of The University Of Toronto Present:
A panel exploring issues in collaborative research arrangements between community organizations and universities and discusses challenges that community/university research alliances encounter.
September 20, 2006
Noon - 2 PM
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto (OISE/UT)
252 Bloor St. West, Toronto
* Craig McNaughton, Acting Assistant Director of Strategic Programs, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
* Eric Bastien, Senior Program Officer, Strategic Programs and Joint Initiatives Division, SSHRC
* Michael Hall, Vice-President Research, Imagine Canada
* Sharon Wood, Executive Director, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation - Ontario Chapter
* Normand Labrie, Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Studies, OISE/UT
Mark your calendars:
October 11: Bill Young of Social Capital Partners talks frankly about the challenges of creating successful social enterprises in Canada
November 8: Susan Henry of Alterna Savings and Susan McLean of Access Riverdale talk about microlending
For more information, please contact Sherap Winn at email@example.com or (416) 923-6641, extension 2087.